Tyler Alderman MAI, CPA, CCIM, joined Newmark Valuation & Advisory in 2018 as a Senior Vice President in the Salt Lake City office. Tyler brings to his position more than 15 years of valuation and consulting experience. He has completed assignments for a broad range of property types, including retail centers, industrial facilities, office buildings, resorts and hotels, residential subdivisions, automobile dealerships and special use properties. Tyler’s diverse real estate experience also encompasses mortgage lending, real estate development, leasing and property management.
Tyler is also a member of the Valuation & Advisory’s Property Tax specialty practice. His innovative, consulting-driven approach provides best-in-class valuation and consulting services for all property types in the Mountain West region.
Prior to Newmark, Tyler worked for more than 13 years within Cushman & Wakefield’s Valuation & Advisory group, most recently as a senior director in the Salt Lake City office. Before embarking on his career in valuation & advisory, Tyler worked as a certified public accountant and controller for several commercial real estate developers in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Vice President, Utah Chapter of the Appraisal Institute, 2021
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute (CCIM)
Licenses and Designations
- MAI designation, Appraisal Institute
- CCIM designation, Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute
- Certified general real estate appraiser, states of Utah, Nevada, Idaho and Wyoming
- Certified Public Accountant, state of California
Tyler earned a Bachelor of Science degree in economics with a management focus from the University of California, Davis. Tyler has completed the requirements of the Appraisal Institute’s continuing education program.