Trevor Patterson works out of Newmark’s Rutherford, NJ, office.
In Mr. Patterson’s career at the firm, he represented landlords and tenants in the leasing and sale of millions of square feet, and in 2006 was noted on two of the firm’s largest transactions of the year valued at over $40 million. Throughout his tenure, Mr. Patterson has demonstrated extraordinary expertise in office, industrial and retail leasing and sales.
Mr. Patterson has proven experience with large, multimarket companies, including Fortune 500 and Fortune 50 firms. Among the firms represented are: Verizon, Ingersoll Rand, NRG Energy, Sony, Dow Chemical, Express Scripts, Lincoln Financial, LabCorp, Mikron, RRI Energy, Raymond James Financial, Reed Elsevier, First Industrial, Land America, Black & Veatch, RCM Technologies, Future Electronics and Ricoh.
In calendar year 2011, Mr. Patterson achieved the ranking of second highest producer in the firm’s New Jersey offices and has been Top 10 in the past 3 out of 5 years.
PARTIAL LIST OF TRANSACTIONS
- Traffic Tech (Long Beach, CA), 200,000 SF
- Vitaquest, 200,000 SF
- NRG Powerplant Sale (Somerset, MA), 240,000 SF
- First Industrial Sale, 195,000 SF
- Tronex (World HQ), 125,000 SF
- Haier America (North American HQ), 58,000 SF
- Anthem Institute, 37,000 SF
- Atrium Suites, 27,000 SF
- Hanovia Colight (World HQ), 24,000 SF
- AAG (World HQ), 15,000 SF
- BRG (North American HQ), 8,000 SF
- Advantage Business Media (HQ), 21,000 SF
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries (HQ), 18,000 SF
Mr. Patterson is a licensed real estate professional in New Jersey.
Mr. Patterson graduated with a B.A. (cum laude) in psychology from Ramapo College of New Jersey.