Trevor Patterson is a member of the Transaction Services Group and Global Corporate Services division of Newmark’s Rutherford, New Jersey office.
In Mr. Patterson’s career at Newmark, he has represented landlords and tenants in the leasing and sale of millions of square feet. In 2006 was noted on two of the firm’s largest transactions of the year valued at over $40 million, in 2011 was the second highest producer, 2012 was ranked number 7, and in 2019 ranked in the top 5 with over $45,000,000 in transactions. Trevor has been top 10 numerous times while demonstrating extraordinary expertise in office, industrial and retail leasing and sales throughout his tenure.
Mr. Patterson has proven experience with large multimarket companies, including Fortune 500 and Fortune 50 firms. Among the firms represented are: Verizon, Ingersoll Rand, NRG Energy, Sony, Dow Chemical, Express Scripts, Lincoln Financial, LabCorp, Dove Chocolates, Raymond James Financial, Reed Elsevier, First Industrial, Nestle, Black & Veatch, RCM Technologies, Haier International, Ricoh and Dole Foods.
Partial List of Transactions
- NRG Powerplant Sale (Somerset, MA), 240,000 SF
- Vitaquest, 200,000 SF
- Traffic Tech, 204,000 SF
- First Industrial Sale, 195,000 SF
- Aarkish Pharmaceuticals (World HQ), 40,000 SF
- Nestle, 180,000 SF
- Tronex (World HQ), 125,000 SF
- Crunch Fitness, 70,000 SF
- Haier America (North American HQ), 58,000 SF
- Anthem Institute, 37,000 SF
- Atrium Suites, 27,000 SF
- Hanovia Colight (World HQ), 24,000 SF
- Advantage Business Media (HQ), 21,000 SF
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries (HQ), 18,000 SF
- “Deal Of The Year” Morris Co NJ EDA and Chamber of Commerce Largest Leasing Deal of the year, 2019-2020
Mr Patterson is a First-Degree Black Belt in TaeKwonDo, a Fourth Degree Black Belt in Goshin Ryu, and Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. He is also adept in wilderness/ bushcraft survival.
Mr. Patterson holds a B.A. in Psychology from Ramapo College of New Jersey, cum laude.