Tracy Turnure returns to Seattle joining Newmark’s top team in landlord and tenant representation. Tracy spent the past 10 years in Los Angeles, California working in the Entertainment and Production Industry. Her focus was the packaging of intellectual properties and talent (ranging from athletes, news anchors and actors) for Cable and Digital Platforms. She also was involved with running multiple social media campaigns, brand strategies, and establishing sponsorships with Fortune 500 companies, such as Mercedes, Pepsi, & Carnation. Co-establishing her own production company in 2019, Tracy’s past clients include companies such as NBC, ABC, YouTube, TBS, History Channel, Discovery, and Netflix.
Prior to LA, Tracy was born and raised in Seattle, WA, and was a 4th generation University of Washington athlete. Having grown up working in the real estate industry managing and flipping multi-family & office properties in the Greater Seattle area, she gravitated back to Newmark in 2021. Tracy also has worked for CBRE Group and Washington Partners Corporate Real Estate, specializing in tenant representation.
Tracy earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business from the University of Washington’s Michael G. Foster School of Business, a minor in Marketing and Certificate of Sales from the Jack & Ann Rhodes Sales Program.
- Miss Washington USA
- Kappa Kappa Gamma, Recruitment Chair
- University of Washington Women’s Crew
Partial List of Clients
- Pastakia Development, Bleitz Building & Fremont Crossing (61,363 RSF)
- HAL, Bleitz Building & Fremont Crossing (61,363 RSF)
- Lincoln Property Company, Triton Towers (326,012 RSF) & 501 Eastlake (103,292 RSF)
- Clise Properties, 1700 7th (747,747 RSF)
- Graham Street Realty, Interbay Work Lofts (64,024 RSF)
- Fana Group – A.E. Doyle Building (34,000 RSF)