Torey Walsh joined Newmark in 2015 as a managing director in the Stamford, Connecticut, office. Torey specializes in tenant representation in Fairfield County, Connecticut, and Westchester County, New York. He also conducts multi-market assignments for clients with national and global real estate footprints.
Toery has significant expertise in representing office tenants of all sizes and across a broad spectrum of industries. He focuses on developing and executing thoughtful and creative real estate solutions that align with each of his client’s unique business objectives.
Prior to Newmark, Torey was a director at Cushman & Wakefield, where he was promoted four times over eight years.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
As a tenant representative:
- Indeed.com: Successfully navigated the world’s largest job website’s growth from 7,000 SF in Stamford to more than 60,000 SF in Stamford, 40,000 SF in NYC and 20,000 SF in the Silicon Valley
- Structured Portfolio Management: Represented the nation’s top-performing hedge fund’s growth in 2009 to 23,919 SF at 100 Washington Boulevard in Stamford CT
- Stifel Nicolaus: 10,000 SF in Greenwich and 10,000 SF in White Plains, NY
- Intrepid Aviation Management, LLC: 12,757 SF at 263 Tresser Boulevard in Stamford, CT
- Nations Equipment Finance: 12,000 SF at Merritt 7 in Norwalk, CT
- EKA Software: 10,872 SF at 100 Washington Boulevard in Stamford, CT
- White Birch Paper: 10,000 SF at 80 Field Point in Greenwich, CT
- Keep America Beautiful: 10,000 SF at 1010 Washington Boulevard in Stamford, CT
- Rivel Research Group: 10,000 SF at 2690 Post Road in Southport, CT
- The Benefit Practice: 10,000 SF at 1055 Washington Boulevard in Stamford, CT
- Centerplate: 10,000 SF at 2187 Atlantic Street in Stamford, CT
- Newbury Partners: 8,000 SF at First Stamford Place in Stamford, CT
- EWM LLC: 7,858 SF Renewal at 1177 Summer Street in Stamford, CT
- Coliseum Capital Management: 6,400 SF at 105 Rowayton Avenue in Norwalk, CT
- Bluff Pointe Associates: 5,000 SF at 274 Riverside Drive in Westport, CT
As a landlord/sub-landlord representative:
- FactSet: Relocation of corporate headquarters into 173,000 SF at 45 Glover Avenue in Norwalk, CT
- Gartner: 59,304 SF renewal and expansion of an existing office at 700 Fairfield Avenue in Stamford, CT
- SpringWorks Therapeutics: Corporate headquarters relocation into a 23,919 SF sublease space at 2 Harbor Point Square in Stamford, CT
Partial List of Agency Assignments
- Building & Land Technology (BLT): three Class A office buildings totaling 526,816 SF at 10, 20 & 45 Glover Avenue in Norwalk, CT
- Cambridge Hanover: two office/flex buildings totaling 186,375 SF at 1 Parrott Drive in Shelton, CT and 60 Commerce Drive in Trumbull, CT
- RealView of CT: 143,000 SF Class A office building at 700 Fairfield Avenue in Stamford, CT
- Spinnaker Real Estate Partners, LLC: Portfolio of 3 office properties totaling 141,722 SF in Norwalk, CT
- Willett Companies, LLC: 20,684 SF office building at 140 Greenwich Avenue and 32,000 SF office building at 289 Greenwich Avenue in Greenwich, CT
- Fairfield County Lease of the Year Award, NAIOP, 2018
- Volunteer, Stamford Boys & Girls Club
Torey received a Bachelor of Arts degree in finance from the Carroll School of Management at Boston College. He holds a real estate license in the states of Connecticut and New York.