Todd Ward joined Newmark in 2019 and currently serves as a director in the company’s Rutherford, New Jersey office.
Prior to joining Newmark, Mr. Ward was with CBRE, where he represented tenants from the Fortune 500, as well as institutional owners. Mr. Ward’s expertise includes mixed-use projects where he works closely with ownership, architects, engineers, and land use attorneys to create the most value for his clients.
Previously, Mr. Ward served as an Army Infantry Officer with the 10th Mountain Division. During his tenure in the Army, Mr. Ward was awarded the Bronze Star and the Combat Infantryman’s Badge while deployed to Baghdad, Iraq. He is also a graduate of both the U.S. Army Ranger School and Airborne School. Mr. Ward left active duty in 2011 at the rank of Captain.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
- A24 Films: New York, NY
- RXR: TIAA, 113,000 SF in Madison, NJ
- The Hartford: Multiple locations
- Chubb: Multiple locations
- Marcus Partners: Prudential, 147,000 SF in Secaucus, NJ
- Everbank: 63,000 SF in Parsippany, NJ
Partial List of Sale Transactions
- Celgene: 1,550,000 SF in Summit, NJ
- Rizk Ventures / Workspace Property Trust: 1,700,000 SF portfolio
- Cardinal Point Management: 185,000 SF in Neptune, NJ
Mr. Ward earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Ohio Wesleyan University.