Tim Rorick joined Newmark in 2012 and currently serves as a senior managing director in the company’s Stamford, Connecticut, office. Tim specializes in tenant representation and property disposition in Fairfield County, Connecticut, and Westchester County, New York.
Tim has significant expertise in representing large office tenants and helping them reduce occupancy costs through space optimization. He has negotiated more than 100 leasing and sales transactions with an aggregate value in excess of $100 million.
Prior to Newmark, Tim was a senior managing director with Colliers International for 14 years in the firm’s Stamford, Connecticut office.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
As a tenant representative:
- WWE: multiple transactions in North America and Mexico totaling in excess of 100,000 SF
- Stamford Hospital: negotiation of a 52,000 SF lease for hospital administration, and more recently a 46,000 SF medical office building lease in Stamford
- ADP: multiple transactions in Fairfield County totaling more than 60,000 SF
- Cigna: Disposition of 56,000 SF office space in Tarrytown, New York
- HomeServe USA: relocation of North American headquarters from Stamford into 47,000 SF at Merritt 7 Corporate Park in Norwalk
- Reproductive Medicine Associates: lease of 23,488 SF for 15 years at i-Park in Norwalk
- Littlejohn & Co.: renewal and expansion into 20,927 SF at 8 Soundview Drive in Greenwich, CT
As a landlord representative:
- FactSet: relocation of corporate headquarters into 173,000 SF at 45 Glover Avenue in Norwalk, CT
- Gartner: 59,304 SF renewal and expansion of an existing office at 700 Fairfield Avenue in Stamford, CT
Mr. Rorick has also represented a broad range of corporate clients, including Viacom, GAF Materials, Bank of America and International Specialty Products, both locally and in multi-market transactions.
Partial List of Sales Transactions
- 1010 Washington Boulevard, Stamford, CT: BPG Properties sold to SL Green Realty, $38.5 million
Partial List of Agency Assignments
- Building & Land Technology (BLT): three Class A office buildings totaling 526,816 SF at 10, 20 & 45 Glover Avenue in Norwalk, CT
- Cambridge Hanover: two office/flex buildings totaling 186,375 SF at 1 Parrott Drive in Shelton, CT and 60 Commerce Drive in Trumbull, CT
- Riverbend Technology, LLC: three Class A buildings totaling 185,084 SF at Riverbend Center in Stamford, CT
- Realview of CT: 143,000 SF Class A office building at 700 Fairfield Avenue in Stamford, CT
- ClearRock Properties: 88,498 SF Class A office property at 1 Dock Street in Stamford, CT
- Paragon Realty Group: two office buildings totaling 65,847 SF at 44 Main Street and 276 Post Road West in Westport, CT
- Chilton Investment Company: 54,000 SF Class A office building at 1290 East Main Street in Stamford, CT
- Miltco: 13,432 SF Class B waterfront office building at 40-48 Signal Road in Stamford, CT
- Collins & Cambridge Hanover: 8,893 SF medical building at 23 Vitti Street in New Canaan, CT
- Fairfield County Lease of the Year Award, NAIOP, 2018
- Co-Star Power Broker Award - Leasing, 2014, 2015, 2018
- Forty Under Forty Award, Fairfield County Business Journal, 2016
- Real estate license, state of Connecticut
Board of Directors, Riverbrook Regional YMCA
Tim earned a Bachelor of Science degree in political science from Saint Joseph’s University.