Tim Janusz serves as a director in Newmark’s Milwaukee office, where he specializes in office tenant and landlord representation of local and national companies, acquisitions and dispositions, and investment sales. Mr. Janusz joined Newmark in 2019 after its acquisition of MLG Commercial, where he had served as a senior vice president. Prior to this role, Mr. Janusz worked as a real estate assistant and licensed office brokerage intern from 2005 to 2008.
Partial Tenant Representation Client List
- The BERO Group
- Diverse Benefit Services
- Meissner Tierney Fisher & Nichols S.C.
- Ministry Health Care
- Morgan and Meyers
Partial Landlord Representation Client List
- Associated Bank
- Blake Capital Corp.
- Broe Real Estate Group
- Hudson Advisors
- Liberty Property Trust
- Member, Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin (CARW)
- Member, Village of Elm Grove Building Board
- Co-chair, Marquette University High School Alumi Golf Outing
- Member, Marquette University High School Alumni Board
- Associate board member, Zoological Society of MIlwaukee
- Volunteer, Marquette University Young Alumni Association
Mr. Janusz has a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in marketing from Marquette University.