Thad Mallory joined Newmark in 2018 and serves as a vice chairman in the firm’s Bellevue, Washington, office. Thad specializes in the leasing and sale of office and industrial properties in the Kent Valley, Pierce County and South Seattle markets.
Prior to Newmark, Thad was a partner with Kidder Mathews and served as a senior vice president in that firm’s Tukwila office. He began his real estate career at Kidder Mathews in 2005 and was consistently one of the firm’s top producers.
Thad’s real estate experience also includes a clerkship with Corretti, Newsom & Hawkins, a prominent land use firm in Birmingham, Alabama, in 2004.
Years of Experience
Partial List of Lease Transactions:
- 3.4 million SF in lease transactions on behalf of Principal Real Estate Investors
- 3 million SF in lease transactions on behalf of Panattoni
- 575,918 SF lease transaction on behalf of NorthPoint Development
- 451,151 SF lease transaction in DuPont on behalf of a Tenant
- 402,342 SF lease transaction in Fife on behalf of CMI
- 290,420 SF lease transaction in Sumner on behalf of LKQ
- 281,754 SF lease transaction in Seattle on behalf of Prologis
- 219,910 SF lease transaction on behalf of a Tenant
- 216,008 SF lease transaction in Tacoma on behalf of a Tenant
Partial List of Sale Transactions:
- $345 million sale on behalf of CenterPoint Properties
- $215 million acquisition on behalf of CenterPoint Properties
- $114.4 million sale on behalf of Panattoni
- $63.1 million sale on behalf of Avenue 55
- $60 million sale on behalf of The Boeing Co.
- $49 million sale on behalf of a private owner
- $42 million acquisition in Seattle on behalf of Terreno
- $19.5 million building sale on behalf of a private owner
- 166,131 SF building sale on behalf of American Industries
- 154,144 SF in sales to Industrial Property Trust
Professional/Personal Achievements & Affiliations
- Pacific Northwest Top Broker 2021, Connect Media
- Top Newmark U.S. Industrial Broker 2020
- Washington State SIOR Industrial Broker of the Year, 2012, 2014 and 2018
- SIOR designation, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- Assistant Coach, Varsity Football, Bellevue High School 2001-2009
Thad graduated cum laude from Seattle University School of Law, earning a Juris Doctor degree with a primary focus in business law and real estate law. He received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Washington.