CA RE License #00895164
Taylor Ing joined Newmark in 2016 as a senior managing director at the firm’s office in Ontario, California. One of Southern California’s leading office experts, Mr. Ing is a member of a brokerage team that currently represents more than 2 million square feet of office property. The team, which also includes Drew Sanden and Scott Maples, is focused on expanding Newmark’s presence across the Inland Empire, San Gabriel Valley and North Orange County in the areas of landlord representation, tenant representation and investment sales within the office property sector.
Mr. Ing brings to his position knowledge and expertise in building construction, tenant improvements, project management and real estate contracts. He is a veteran of over 1,000 leasing and sales assignments representing in excess of 10 million square feet. Prior to joining Newmark, Mr. Ing served as an executive director at Cushman & Wakefield for more than five years.
PARTIAL LIST OF MAJOR ASSIGNMENTS:
- RREEF, Ontario, CA, Office: 800,000 SF
- Opus West Corp., Chino Hills, CA, Office/Retail: 650,000 SF
- Armstrong Butcher Properties, Corona, CA, Office/Hotel/Document Storage: 385,000 SF
- Greenlaw Partners, Ontario, CA, Office: 300,000 SF
- Greenlaw Partners/Stillwater, San Dimas, CA, Office/R&D: 200,000 SF
- Opus West Corp., Diamond Bar, CA, Office/Medical: 200,000 SF
- Bank of China, West Covina, CA, Office: 100,000 SF
- Ruffle Properties, West Covina, Office/Medical: 80,000 SF
- Kerdman Enterprises, Diamond Bar, CA, Office/Medical: 50,000 SF
PARTIAL LIST OF LANDLORD CLIENTS:
- Buchanan Street Partners
- Greenlaw Partners
- Stillwater Investment Group
- Trumark Properties
Mr. Ing holds a California real estate broker’s license and a Bachelor of Arts degree in economics from the University of California, San Diego.