Susan Arledge, SIOR, currently serves as a Senior Managing Director in the company’s Dallas office. Arledge has over three decades of experience advising corporate clients on location decision-making, having worked with notable companies to identify and establish real estate locations including headquarters sites, distribution/e-commerce and manufacturing centers, customer support/shared service centers, back office and tech support operations.
Arledge specializes in securing real estate locations for clients globally, focusing on a proprietary Total Cost Analysis model that identifies all labor costs, transportation costs, incentive opportunities, and real estate costs. She focuses on finding locations that reduce attrition, increase productivity and allow clients to remain competitive by finding a labor force that meets their unique needs.
Arledge has received numerous professional honors throughout her career. She was the recipient of the prestigious “Stemmons Service Award,” given annually to a Dallas commercial broker that best represents the industry’s standards for business success and community service. Arledge has served as President of the SIOR North Texas Chapter, the Board of Directors for the American Heart Association and as Chair of the Go Red for Women Luncheon in Dallas. She maintains the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) designation and has been honored as one of the Dallas Business Journal’s “Heavy Hitters.” Arledge is a frequent speaker and author whose insights are often highlighted in publications including D CEO, D Magazine and Bisnow.
Prior to joining Newmark, Arledge served as Executive Managing Director at Dallas-based commercial real estate firm ESRP. Her prior experience included being the Managing Principal for Cresa Dallas and The Staubach Company.
- Stemmons Service Award
- Outstanding Women in Commercial Real Estate, D CEO Magazine
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Leadership Dallas Alumni
- Dallas Business Journal - “Heavy Hitters” and “Forty Under Forty”
- D CEO - “Dallas 500” honoring North Texas’ most influential business leaders
- RedNews - 2020 Texas Real Estate Icon Award
- D CEO - “Power Broker” and “Outstanding Women in Commercial Real Estate”
- Real Estate Forum Magazine’s “Women of Influence”
- Past President, SIOR North Texas Chapter
- Board of Directors, American Heart Association
- Chair, Dallas Go Red for Women Luncheon
Arledge graduated from The University of Texas at Austin, where she earned a Bachelor of Science.