Steve Walton currently serves as a senior investment advisor to one of the largest and highest producing investment teams in the Salt Lake City office at Newmark. Steve has been involved in more than $3 billion in closed investment sales spanning over 350 transactions. His analysis experience includes ARGUS, CCIM analytics, lease comparison analyses, and other real estate cash flow analyses. Steve also has more than a decade of asset management experience.
Steve joined Newmark in 2003 and spent four years as the vice president of operations. Previously, he was in the title industry as a title officer.
Steve values excellence and is very competitive, as he has been involved in coaching youth basketball for more than seven years. He also spent two years volunteering in Seattle. Steve is married with three children.
- Ninigret Depot (Utah Industrial Depot): 2,201,961 SF
- Codale Electric Portfolio: 651,690 SF
- East Bay Technology Park: 494,827 SF
- HP Warehouse Headquarters: 423,881 SF
- Vivint Industrial Complex: 366,710 SF
- Visible SCM: 363,996 SF
- Integra Core/Sportsman’s: 363,996 SF
- Sportsman’s Warehouse Retail Portfolio: 300,948 SF
- The 324: 224,000 SF
- Broadway Office: 224,000 SF
- IDS/Ninigret: 207,490 SF
- Ancestry.com: 200,307 SF
- Metro Business Park: 183,772 SF
- Decker Lake Office Portfolio: 182,121 SF
- Lake Pointe Corporate Center: 178,547 SF
- Clift and Felt Office Portfolio: 159,296 SF
- Draper Corporate Park: 152,624 SF
- Ferguson: 116,085 SF
- Redman/Westminster Portfolio: 115,432 SF
- 310 Tower: 110,578 SF
- CCI Mechanical: 107,898 SF
- Metro W: 104,183 SF
- Draper Business Park: 102,607 SF
- Macey’s Grocery Center: 100,703 SF
- The VOID: 94,595 SF
- Summit Center: 81,409 SF
- PDQ.com: 75,000 SF
Steve graduated from Brigham Young University with a degree in Business Management and is a member of the Marriott School of Business Alumni Association.
- Newmark Grubb ACRES Eagle Award Winner – 2010
- Part of the Highest Producing Newmark Team for eight years running