Steve Hoffeditz joined Newmark in 2014 as an executive managing director in the firm’s Washington, DC, office. Mr. Hoffeditz possesses more than 24 years of experience in both landlord and tenant representation, enabling him to provide his clients with in depth knowledge of all aspects of every transaction. Throughout his career, he has advised many notable corporate clients to help them navigate detailed, complex negotiations. To date, Mr. Hoffeditz has been involved in transactions totaling more than seven million square feet with more than $3 billion in aggregate value.
Mr. Hoffeditz focuses on assisting his clients to execute the optimal real estate structure for their assets by developing forward-looking strategies that minimize risk, retain flexibility and ultimately drive value. Mr. Hoffeditz works alongside his clients to acutely understand their goals and deliver results that surpass their expectations.
Prior to joining Newmark, Mr. Hoffeditz enjoyed a successful tenure as a senior vice president at CBRE, where he was responsible for leasing in the Washington, DC, metropolitan area and Northern Virginia.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
- Argo Investment/Foulger Pratt
- Corporate Office Properties Trust
- Equity Office
- Fairview Property Investments
- Federal Realty Investment Trust
- ING Clarion
- James Campbell Company
- KBS Realty Advisors
- LCOR, Inc.
- Monday Properties
- National Rifle Association
- New Boston Fund, Inc.
- Ohio State Teachers
- Ralph Dweck
- Rubenstein Partners
- TA Associates
An active industry and community leader, Mr. Hoffeditz’s roster of memberships and honors include:
- Top 225 Nationally, CBRE, 2009 and 2010
- Number One Producer Northern Virginia, Transwestern, 2002
- National Transaction of the Year, Transwestern, 2002
- Licensed real estate broker, the District of Columbia, Commonwealth of Virginia and state of Maryland
Mr. Hoffeditz attended the University of Maryland, where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in general business and finance.