Stephen M. Davis joined Newmark Valuation & Advisory in 2017 and currently serves as a Vice President in the West Palm Beach, FL office, providing valuation and advisory services predominantly in the peninsular Florida and the Caribbean area. Davis’ responsibilities include appraisal services, market consultation, and providing outstanding client service.
Since beginning his career in valuation, Davis has worked with clients on a wide variety of property types including, but not limited to office, retail, industrial, single- and multifamily residential projects, mixed-use, and net leased properties. He is experienced with specialty asset types including shopping centers, water/waste water utility plants, marinas, gas stations, and various types of vacant land. In addition to valuation services, Davis’ expertise includes appraisal reviews, advisory work, market studies, rental analyses, feasibility studies and litigation support.
Prior to joining Newmark, Davis worked at CBRE for six years, serving most recently as a Senior Appraiser.
- Agricultural Land, Martin County
- Auto Dealership Portfolio, South Florida
- Big Box Retail, Key West
- Bulk Acreage Conservation Land, Monroe County
- Class A Industrial Portfolio, Dania Beach
- Class A Office Building, Palm Beach Gardens
- High Street Retail, Fort Lauderdale
- Marina, St. Augustine
- Medical Office Building, Miami-Dade County
- Subdivision Analysis, Parkland
- Vacant Development Land, Palm Beach County
Licenses and Designations
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, Florida RZ2957
Davis attended Palm Beach State College and has attended classes hosted by the Appraisal Institute for qualifying and continuing education in the state of Florida.