Stephen Davis serves as a vice president with Newmark’s Valuation & Advisory. He brings more than 15 years of real estate and appraisal experience to Newmark’s Palm Beach Gardens office in the Florida/Caribbean region.
Mr. Davis’ primary geographic focus is peninsular Florida and the Caribbean. His experience encompasses a wide variety of property types including, but not limited to, office buildings, retail buildings, shopping centers, mixed-use properties, single and multifamily residential projects, industrial projects, gas stations, net leased properties, water/waste water utility plants, marinas and various types of vacant land. In addition to valuation services, Mr. Davis has provided consultations, reviews, market studies, rent analysis, feasibility studies and litigation support.
Prior to joining Newmark, Mr. Davis was a senior appraiser in CBRE’s office in Palm Beach Gardens.
- Agricultural land, Martin County
- Auto dealerships, South Florida
- Big box retail, Key West
- Bulk acreage conservation land, Monroe County
- Class A industrial portfolio, Dania Beach
- Class A office building, Palm Beach Gardens
- High street retail, Fort Lauderdale
- Marina, St. Augustine
- Medical office building, Miami-Dade County
- Vacant development land, Palm Beach County
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
- Bank Leumi
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- BB&T Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- Government Services Administration (GSA)
- Monroe County
- PNC Bank
- Popular Community Bank
- Regions Bank
- Sabadell Bank
- Sovereign Bank
- State of Florida
- Certified general real estate appraiser, state of Florida
Mr. Davis attended Palm Beach State College. More recently, he has completed courses offered by the Appraisal Institute.