A RE License #01961618
Stephen Cisarik joined Newmark’s Office Leasing Group at the end of 2016. Cisarik focuses solely on tenant representation of creative office and R&D leasing. As a rising young professional in the San Francisco office, Cisarik specializes in high-growth technology companies, venture capital & portfolio management with an emphasis on multimarket (domestic & international) expansion & evaluation, lease negotiation & reconciliation reviews. Promoted to Managing Director, his completed lease transactions exceed half a billion in value & consideration. His ability to integrate creative real estate strategies, while maintaining growth & flexibility, exemplifies the care & trust to his client’s real estate requirements. His consultative and thoughtful approach has led his clients to appreciate his thoroughness and attention to their main priorities & goals. During his time at Newmark, Cisarik has developed a wide range of experience from working with single founders, publicly traded companies & even Fortune 500 companies. Alongside & in partner with Newmark, Cisarik is an investor & Partner of SemperVirens Venture Capital. Stephen also sponsors People Tech Partners, a network of business and human resource leaders investing time in people & technology, where he is the sole representative for Newmark. Utilizing Newmark’s global platform, Cisarik acts as an extensive resource, sounding board & advisor/representative for the many portfolio companies growing under both umbrellas. In recent years & following a nomination, Cisarik has emerged as one of the Bay Area representatives for Newmark’s Technology & Innovation Practice Group.
Areas of Experience
- Tenant Representation
- Multimarket Expansion/Evaluation
- Venture Portfolio Management
Partial List of Lease Transactions
- Altamont Capital Partners
- Wayve, Inc
- Searchlight Technologies
- Trusted Health, Inc.
- Truebeck Construction
- NorthMarq Capital
- Pipe Technologies, Inc.
- Galileo Health
- One Medical
- Bond Financial
- Scout RFP Inc. (a Workday Company)
- Sigma Computing, Inc.
- Human Capital
- Teknion, LLC
- SemperVirens Venture Capital
- Tonal Systems, Inc.
- Vanguard Concept Offices (VCO)
- SemperVirens Venture Capital, Partner/Investor
- Primary Sponsor of People Tech Partners Representing Newmark
- People Tech Angels, Investor
- HR Transform National Sponsor, Representing Newmark
- Member, Newmark’s Technology & Innovation Practice Group
- Member, CoreNet Global, Northern California Chapter
- Member, NAIOP
- Member, Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Member, The Belden Club
- Member, The Olympic Club
- 2023 National CoStar Broker Impact Award (Five National Nominees)
- 2022 CoStar Power Broker Award
- National Top Producer (Top 200), Newmark – 2021
- Regional Top Producer, Newmark – 2019, 2021
- National Rising Star - 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Finalist, Rookie of the Year, Newmark Cornish & Carey, 2017
Mr. Cisarik earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from the College of Social & Behavioral Sciences at the University of Arizona.