Stephen Bailey joined Newmark in 2023 as Vice Chairman and is part of the Newmark Logistics Capital team. Bailey joined Newmark along with his partners, Dustin Volz, Dom Espinosa, and Zach Riebe, and the team collectively specializes in industrial investment sales, portfolio dispositions, financing, and equity placement, including joint venture equity and property/portfolio recapitalizations across the U.S. Throughout Bailey’s career, he has been involved in over $15 billion in transactions.
Bailey brings to Newmark more than 10 years of real estate experience. Bailey started his career at HFF and joined Jones Lang LaSalle in 2019 through the HFF acquisition. At JLL, he worked as a Senior Managing Director, and focused on industrial investment sales throughout the South-Central Region. Over the past 2 years, he and his team have completed more than $7 billion in industrial transactions on behalf of institutional, corporate, and private clients.
Partial List of Significant Transactions
- UD183 | 366,771 SF
- Star Commerce Center II & III | 421,874 SF
- Westside 35 | 540,324 SF
- DFW Premier Portfolio | 764,255 SF
- East Dallas Infill Portfolio | 911,807 SF
- Intermodal Commerce Park | 1,404,690 SF
- DFW Park 161 | 1,049,686 SF
- Alliance Northport Portfolio | 911,656 SF
- Member, The Commercial Real Estate Development Association (NAIOP)
- Board Member, Texas Christian University Neeley Center for Real Estate
Bailey earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Finance and Financial Management Services from Texas Christian University.