Sojan is a Lease Administrator with Newmark and manages leases and assists clients with the delivery of real estate obligations based on “best in class” practices:
- Administers hundreds of leases, processing over $25M annually
- Annual CAM reconciliations
- Monitor/track/reports- option notice dates and other critical dates
Before joining Newmark in April 2012, Sojan was the Senior Real Estate Paralegal with SRS Real Estate. He was responsible for the review and preparation of Tenant Estoppel Certificates and Subordination and Non-Disturbance Agreements. He was also responsible for the monthly rent payments to landlords and processed more than $50 million in annual rent payments. He also worked on CAM reconciliation and identified annual savings of more than $500K for clients.
Prior to his time at SRS Sojan worked for Blockbuster and Rent A Center in lease administration fulfilling the day-today lease administration services he completes currently including for both of these chains.
Areas of Specialty
- Customer Service and Relations
- Research Analysis and Documentation
- Desktop Audit
- Lease Abstracting and Validation
- Real Estate Paralegal
Bangalore University – Bangalore, India – Masters in Accounting Certified Public Accountant (CPA).