CA RE License #02023948
As a managing director in Newmark’s Palo Alto office, Shawn Troedson advises her clients on office and R&D leases throughout the San Francisco peninsula. She focuses on transit-oriented properties and specializes in representing hyper-growth technology companies. Shawn’s consultative approach aims to implement her clients’ real estate objectives with their business initiatives.
Since joining Newmark in 2017, Shawn has been responsible for over 2.8M total rentable square feet leased, and $2.0B in total consideration.
– Stockbridge & Wilson Meany / Roblox / San Mateo / 439,000 SF
– Stockbridge & Wilson Meany / Guidewire / San Mateo / 179,000 SF
– Rockwood Capital / Atlassian / Mountain View / 132,000 SF
– Metlife / Equinix / Redwood Shores / 120,000 SF
– Robinhood / Shorenstein / Denver / 120,000 SF
– Vanni Properties / Open Medicine Institute / Mountain View / 104,000 SF
– Cloudera / Pinterest / Palo Alto / 57,000 SF
– Cloudera / Snap / Palo Alto / 45,000 SF
– Embarcadero Capital Partners & Deutsche Bank / Robinhood / Menlo Park / 39,000 SF
Partial Client List
– Hunter Properties
– Menlo Equities
– Rockwood Capital
– Wilson Meany
– Newmark National Rising Star, 2018-2021
– Costar Power Broker – Q4 2021
– San Francisco Business Times Deal of the Year - 2019
Education & Affiliations
A Portola Valley native, Shawn attended Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, where she earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in urban studies and served as the president of the student body her senior year. She currently resides in San Francisco and is an active member of San Francisco Bay Area Planning and Urban Research Association (SPUR) and the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition.