Shawn Todd has been a successful broker in commercial real estate in the South Bend, Mishawaka and Elkhart area since 2006. Specializing in the retail and office leasing market, Mr. Todd possesses extensive knowledge of the local market and expertise in negotiating contracts. As senior broker, he provides his clients with a broad range of real estate transaction services that includes location intelligence, buyer and tenant representation, and financial consultative services. Mr. Todd has represented a variety of clients, such as ABC 57, Aerotek, Inc., Auto Owners Insurance, Family & Children’s Center, Intercambio Express, Lighthouse Autism Center, Maxim Healthcare, Michiana Hematology Oncology and U.S. Senator Joe Donnelly.
- Member, Indiana Commercial Board of Realtors (ICBR)
- Licensed real estate broker, state of Indiana
- Board chair, classroom volunteer, Junior Achievement of St. Joseph County
- Treasurer, Indiana University South Bend Alumni Board
- Board member, Business Development Corporation
- Head coach, Michiana Echo Soccer Club
- Leadership South Bend/Mishawaka, 2010
- Member, Rotary Club of South Bend
Mr. Todd earned a Master of Business Administration degree in marketing/business management from Indiana University and a Bachelor of Arts degree in secondary education, math and physics from Western Washington University.