As leader of the Newmark GCS team, with +40 specialists in charge, Sergio Pérez is based on his solid experience in real estate strategy development and portfolio service, divestment, site selection and complex transaction structuring in Mexico as well as all of LATAM.
Under Pérez’s leadership, the team has consistently been recognized as one of the most productive in the industry, as well as the best industrial team in LATAM and the No.1 team in Corporate Customer Service.
Pérez was also responsible for leading the most successful cell in LATAM for more than 15 years in CBRE, being responsible for transactional management and leading the regional corporate services platform.
He began his career in real estate as director of operations of ERA Real Estate, master franchise for Mexico where he was responsible for opening ERA offices throughout the Mexican territory, successfully adapting international real estate brokerage systems to local offices
After working with ERA, Pérez established himself as Director of the most successful Century 21 office in Mexico, and during his tenure, this company was awarded the Centurion Award twice as the number one Mexican office in sales. Pérez also founded the first Century 21 CIN office in the country.
Pérez was a founding broker of Insignia / ESG in Mexico responsible for the industrial brokerage division, only in 2001 he managed to close transactions for more than 15 million dollars.
Education & Accolades
- Senior Leader in Corporate Real Estate (SLCR) por Corenet Global
- Master of Corporate Real Estate with workplace (MCR.W) por Corenet Global
- Licenciado en Administración de Empresas en la Universidad Iberoamericana en México.
- SIOR (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors)
- CIPS (Certified International Property Specialist)
- Miembro del Consejo CCIM en México (Certified Commercial Investment Member) del Instituto CCIM de Chicago
- CEO de CORENET Group Mexico Chapter 2014 – 2015