Sarah Anderson joined Newmark in 2019 and serves as Senior Managing Director of the company’s Seniors Housing & Care platform. In this role, Anderson is responsible for seniors housing-related debt origination and structured finance throughout the United States. With more than seven years of commercial real estate experience, particularly in seniors housing, Anderson has been involved in real estate equity and financings totaling more than $6 billion for major institutional and private owners throughout the United States.
Anderson joined Newmark after serving for seven years as Director with HFF’s National Healthcare Group, where she focused primarily on seniors housing debt and equity.
Partial List of Recent Capitalizations
- Aegis Portfolio, recapitalization and financing
- American House Portfolio, recapitalization and financing
- Blackstone SLC Portfolio, recapitalization and financing
- 620 Terry, construction financing
- CJE Deerfield Residences, joint venture equity and construction financing
- Merrill Gardens Portfolio, recapitalization and financing
- Clearwater at Riverpark, joint venture equity & acquisition financing
- Somerby Senior Living Portfolio and Operating Platform, sale and financing
- Executive board member, American Seniors Housing Association (ASHA)
- Seniors Housing Council, Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Member, National Investment Center for Seniors Housing & Care (NIC)
Anderson earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Vanderbilt University.