Sandy joined Newmark as Executive Managing Director in April 2022 as a result of the acquisition of McCall & Almy. He was with McCall & Almy for 31 years, most recently serving as Executive Vice President and Principal. A 44-year industry veteran, Sandy has advised corporate and institutional clients on a broad spectrum of real estate transactions including property acquisitions and dispositions, lease transactions, and more complicated ground lease and sale-leaseback transactions.
He has worked on engagements for numerous mission-driven organizations. His experience includes advising academic, medical and religious institutions on ways in which their real estate can be best utilized to achieve their mission goals and objectives.
Partial Client List
- Berklee College of Music
- Dartmouth College
- Episcopal Divinity School
- Harvard University
- Northeastern University
- Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Boston
- The Whitehead Institute
- Town of Brookline
- US Squash – Vice Chair and Chair of the Nominating and Governance Committee
- Past President, University Club of Boston, President
- Volunteer, Squash Busters
- Past General Chairman US Amateur Golf Championship
- Dartmouth College – B.A.
- Boston College Law School – J.D.