Sally Wilson has more than 30 years of experience in commercial real estate. As a leading tenant representative in Washington, DC, she has brokered some of the largest and most complex transactions in the market. Over the past 10 years alone, Ms. Wilson has completed transactions totaling more than $4 billion in aggregate lease value.
Ms. Wilson’s extensive portfolio includes work with corporations, associations and professional service firms. Her areas of expertise have included workplace and strategic planning, portfolio and transaction management, site selection and lease and work letter negotiation.
Ms. Wilson was the first commercial real estate broker to become a LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Accredited Professional and is the only real estate broker elevated to LEED Fellow. Ms. Wilson is a well-known pioneer in green practices and sustainability in commercial real estate.
Partial Client List
|American Geophysical Union||Haworth
|Arnold & Porter||Miller & Chevalier|
|Cadmus Group, Inc.||Nixon Peabody|
|Greenberg Traurig||Planet Word|
|Generation IM||U.S. Green Building Council|
- Board member, New Partners Community Solar, 2017 - present
- Green Lease Leader, U.S. Department of Energy Better Buildings Alliance, 2015
- LEED Fellow, U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), 2014
- Honoree, Women Who Mean Business, 2014
- Lease Transaction of the Year, Washington Business Journal, 2012 (Arnold & Porter) and 2007 (Mayer Brown)
- Transaction of the Year, CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) DC, 2012 (Arnold & Porter)
- Transaction of the Year, Greater Washington Commercial Association of Realtors (GWCAR), 2007 (Mayer Brown)
- National board member, CREW; member, CREW DC
- Director and past chair, Green Business Certification Institute
- Member, GWCAR, 10-plus years
- Licensed real estate salesperson, District of Columbia, state of Utah and Commonwealth of Virginia
- Licensed architect, Commonwealth of Virginia
Ms. Wilson earned her Master of Architecture degree and Bachelor of Science degree in interior design from Virginia Tech.