Ryan White has been with Newmark Grubb Cressy & Everett since 2004 and specializes in industrial, commercial and investment properties in Indiana and Michigan. He has equipped himself with all resources necessary to be successful in commercial brokerage, including transaction services for investment real estate. Ryan is an experienced and goal-oriented commercial real estate professional with a track record of consistently meeting and exceeding established goals and objectives related to training, education and client relations. He is a CCIM (Certified Commercail Investment Member) completing a investement portfolio over $17 million.
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR), Member
- Indiana Association of Realtors (IAR), Member
- Indiana Commercial Board of Realtors (ICBR), Member
- Michigan Association of Realtors (MAR), Member
- Commercial Board of Realtors - Michigan (CBOR), Member
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the State of Indiana
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the State of Michigan
- Greater Fort Wayne Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Greater Elkhart Chamber of Commerce, Member
Mr. White holds a Bachelor of Science degree in industrial management with an emphasis in manufacturing from Purdue University.