Ryan Rosalsky joined Newmark in 2007 to assist in growing its tenant advisory and education capabilities. Prior to joining Newmark, he spent three years at Cushman & Wakefield gaining significant experience in strategic real estate planning for corporate users and client relationship management. Before moving to South Florida, Mr. Rosalsky worked two years at Walter & Samuels, Inc., a well-known owner and full service real estate company located in New York City.
Over the past eight years, Mr. Rosalsky has focused on his clients’ needs by creating innovative solutions which integrate his financial, workplace strategy, and portfolio management skills. He possesses a deep knowledge of real estate’s impact on financial statements and uses this to advise clients on how to structure transactions. Also key to his practice is the understanding of current and future workforce trends including analytics of demographics and collaborative workplace design.
- Multiple Markets - Anthem Education 500,000 sf
- Boca Raton, FL - Jarden Consumer Solutions 160,000 sf
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL - Cross Match Technologies 78,000 sf
- Boca Raton, FL - TMS Health 53,000 sf
- Miami, FL - Kuehne + Nagel 58,000 sf
- Kendall, FL - Florida Career College 46,000 sf
- Sunrise, FL - West Union Latin America 30,000 sf
Mr. Rosalsky holds a B.S.M. in Finance from Tulane University. He is a member of CoreNet Global.