CA RE License #00816302
Robert Griffith has been active in commercial real estate for over 30 years. Mr. Griffith has an extensive background in all phases of commercial real estate operations including financial analysis, valuation and all aspects of the sale process. His expertise has been instrumental in the successful marketing of over 35.0 million square feet with an aggregate value of over $3.0 billion. In addition to representing a number of major Fortune 500 corporate clients, Mr. Griffith continues to work with a number of the country’s largest institutional owners of commercial real estate.
Mr. Griffith has an extensive list of past and present corporate and institutional clients including Arden Realty, Blackstone Equity Office Propertie, Chevron, Cigna, Goldman Sachs, ING Clarion, KB Realty Advisors, LNR Properties, J. P. Morgan, John Hancock Mutual Life, MetLife, New York Real Estate Investors, Northwestern Mutual Life, Prudential Insurance and TA Associates.
Additionally, Mr. Griffith has had long-standing relationships with a number of Southern California real estate development and operating companies including Birtcher Anderson Properties, Bixby Land Company, CIP Partners, Layton Belling & Associates, Legacy Partners, McShane Development and The Schidler Group, to name a few.
- Top Ten Broker, Orange County, 2009 - 2015
- Number One Broker, Orange County, 2011
- Member, President’s Council, 2004 - 2011
- Number One Investment Broker, Orange County, 2010
- Top Financial Service Broker, Western Region, Cushman & Wakefield, 1999 - 2000
- Number One Broker, Orange County, Cushman & Wakefield, 1994 - 2000
- Number Three Broker, Western Region, Cushman & Wakefield, 1997 - 1998
- Top Broker, Irvine Office, Scher/Voit, 1985 - 1993
- Broker of the Year, The Irvine Company, 1985 - 1989
Mr. Griffith has a bachelor’s degree in business from the University of Southern California.