CA RE License #01242854
NV RE License #S.0167497
Rob Ippolito joined Newmark’s Capital Markets group in 2015 as a Senior Managing Director in the firm’s San Diego, California office. Mr. Ippolito brings more than 23 years of retail real estate experience. Mr. Ippolito focuses on providing landlords with guidance on identifying and implementing the correct long-term plans for their assets, including re-positioning, re-development, lease re-structuring, financial valuations and dispositions.
Since January 2011, Mr. Ippolito has completed well over 100 investment transactions with a total consideration of approximately $2.2 billion including more than $300MM in the state of Nevada since 2016.
He represents institutional clients including BlackRock, Blackstone, Weingarten Realty, Brixmor, Site Centers, ROIC, Retail Properties of America, Fidelity Investments, GE Capital, IDS Real Estate, Lincoln Financial, LNR, Prudential, Regency Centers, and Sarofim Realty Advisors. However, he also enjoys working with local and regional private clients, finding ways to unlock their assets maximum value.
PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS/AFFILIATIONS INCLUDE:
- Board Chairman, Canyon Springs Church - 10 Years
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Father of Four Daughters/Shoppers
- Rob and his family have participated in seven (7) Mission trips to Haiti with family and friends
- Volunteers more than 20 hours/week participating in Youth Sports
- Graduated from the University of Arizona with a degree in Communictions/Media Arts
- Played baseball with the Seattle Mariners organization for three seasons