CA RE License #00893271
Rick Sheckter serves as an executive managing director in Newmark’s East Los Angeles office, where he is responsible for advising buyers, sellers, tenants, landlords, investors and developers in the industrial, office, and high tech marketplace in the San Gabriel Valley. Mr. Sheckter also specializes in representing corporations with their facilities’ needs on a multi-market bases throughout the United States.
In the past 31 years, Mr. Sheckter has successfully completed over 950 transactions for more than 10 million square feet of industrial space with a combined value in excess of $2 billion dollars. Mr. Sheckter’s financial background and years of market knowledge have provided for quality representation to such clients as Argent, LLC, Arrowhead Drinking Water Company, Caremark International, the City of Duarte, COIT Services, Inc., Descansando Partners, Edison Enterprises, Erin Madison Development, First Industrial Trust, Graybar Electric Company, RREEF, San Polo Development Corporation, Sunbelt Enterprises, Verizon Wireless and WF Construction.
- Top 10 Performer, Los Angeles Metro Region, Newmark, 1997 - 2016
- Top Salesperson, San Gabriel Valley Office, Newmark, 1995, 1999, 2001 - 2016
- Circle of Excellence Award, Newmark, 1995, 1996, 1998 - 2016
- Chairman’s Club, 2015
- Top Five Industrial Performers Nationwide, Newmark, 2014 and 2015
- Top 50 Performers Nationwide, Newmark, 2001 - 2015
- The Spirit of Grubb & Ellis Award, 2008
- Broker of the Year, CoStar, 2005
- Broker of the Year, San Gabriel Valley Economic Partnership, 2003 - 2005
- District Manager’s Award, Los Angeles/San Gabriel Valley Office, Newmark, 1989
- Manager’s Award, San Gabriel Valley Office, Newmark, 1988
- Rookie of the Year, Newmark, 1986
- Board member, San Gabriel Valley Economic Council
- Board member, City of Azusa Real Estate Advisory Council
- Active member, American Industrial Real Estate Association
- Active Member, Chinese American Real Estate Professional Association
- Past member, Grubb & Ellis President’s Council
- Past president, Kiwanis Club of South El Monte
- Licensed real estate broker, state of California
Mr. Sheckter graduated from San Diego State University, San Diego, California with a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting.