Rick Chamberlain, SIOR, LEED AP, currently serves as Managing Director, Principal in the Kansas City, Missouri, office and his primary responsibilities include office brokerage representing buyers, sellers, tenants and landlords.
Mr. Chamberlain joined Newmark Zimmer in 1991 and spent 17 years as project manager for the 300-acre Southlake Technology Park, involved in all aspects of the development including marketing, leasing, development and asset management for 15 buildings totaling more than 925,000 square feet of office/technology and flex space.
In addition to representing office building owners, Rick, due to his long tenure as project manager for Southlake, is an active representative/advocate for tenants and buyers of office and industrial properties throughout metropolitan Kansas City.
Rick entered the commercial development and brokerage business in 1985 with Trammell Crow Company.
Partial Client List:
- Commerce Bank
- Endeavor Business Media
- First American Title Insurance Company
- Great Plains Conference of The United Methodist Church
- Holmes, Murphy and Associates
- Informa Business Media
- Infusion Express
- J.E. Dunn Construction Company
- Lenexa Industrial Park, Inc.
- Object Technology Solutions
- Red Nova Labs
- Tradewind Energy
- Watco Companies
- Yellow Corporation
- Home Run Award, Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS® (KCRAR), 2008
- Member, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- LEED® Accredited Professional, U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Licensed Missouri and Kansas real estate broker
- Member, Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS® (KCRAR)
- Director and president, KCRAR Commercial division, 2006-2014
- Graduate, Kansas City Tomorrow leadership program, Civic Council of Greater Kansas City, 2009
- Graduate, Centurions leadership development program, Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce, 2004
- Mentor, Newmark Zimmer 2020 to present, actively participating in training new associates
- The Salvation Army of Greater Kansas City - Advisory Board member, Property Committee Chairman and Executive Committee member, 2009-present
Mr. Chamberlain holds a Master of Business Administration degree from the Krannert School of Management at Purdue University and a Bachelor of Science in biochemistry from Trinity College.