Richard Ruggiero joined Newmark in 2015 and serves as an executive managing director in the Boston office, where he specializes in the representation of both landlords and tenants in real estate transactions. Mr. Ruggiero focuses on sale and lease transactions involving suburban office and industrial properties.
Prior to joining Newmark, Mr. Ruggiero worked for more than 18 years in the Boston office of Cushman & Wakefield, most recently as an executive director. In this capacity, he served as an adviser to Boston-area companies, real estate investors and owners on all aspects of commercial real estate. He previously worked for three years as a director of leasing at Wight & Company.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
- Top Industrial Producer in New England, Cushman & Wakefield, 2002, 2004 and 2007 - 2012
- Top Industrial Team Member, Cushman & Wakefield, 1999, 2000, 2004 and 2006 - 2011
- Top 50 Brokers, Cushman & Wakefield, 2012
- Industrial Deal of the Year, Commercial Brokers Association (CBA), 2011
- Suburban Deal of the Year, CBA, 2004, 2006, 2007 and 2009
- Member, Commercial Brokers Association (CBA)
- Member, Greater Boston Real Estate Board
- Licensed real estate broker, commonwealth of Massachusetts
Mr. Ruggiero graduated from Roger Williams University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in business administration and accounting and has also attended Boston University’s real estate program. He currently resides in Wellesley with his wife, Sue, and three young children, Curt, Lauren and Davis.