Rebecca L. Griffin joined Newmark in 2002 to take part in the firm’s national expansion and manage its office in Dallas before handing over the reins to Seth Weinstein in 2009. Prior to joining Newmark, Ms. Griffin served as corporate managing director with Julien J. Studley, Inc., and for the previous seven years was affiliated with Cawley International as senior vice president.
Ms. Griffin is highly experienced in commercial real estate marketing, tenant representation and site acquisition. She has provided strategic services to more than half of the country’s Fortune 20 corporations.
SELECTIVE REPRESENTATIVE TRANSACTIONS
- Syva Corporate Headquarters - 480,000 SF
- Fossil’s Corporate Headquarters - 328,000 SF
- Philip Morris’ National Data Center - 230,000 SF
- Interpublic Group Divisional Headquarters - 238,000 SF
- Assurant Regional Office - 70,000 SF
- Smith Barney/Citigroup - Over 500,000 SF
- The 401(k) Company - 40,000 SF
- Charles Schwab - 65,000 SF
- Lineage Power Corporation - 1,000,000 SF disposition
Many corporate clients have looked to Ms. Griffin for her expertise in corporate services resulting in national and regional representation of companies such as:
- Lineage Power Corporation
- Citigroup Global Markets
- Roussel Pharmaceuticals
- Philip Morris
- Smith Barney
- Occidental Chemical
Ms. Griffin was consistently Cawley International’s “Top Producer” and has been recognized as one of the “Top 10 Brokers in Dallas.” Ms. Griffin is a member of CoreNet Global, American Economic Development Council, Texas Industrial Development Council, National Association of Installation Developers, the Association of Real Estate Women and Daughters of the Republic of Texas.
Ms. Griffin is a graduate of Midwestern State University where she earned a bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in real estate. She was the recipient of several scholastic awards and scholarships from the Junior League.