A 30-year industry veteran, Randy Lockhart specializes in the sale and leasing of industrial buildings and land in the Inland Empire. His background includes new development projects, industrial building sales and leasing, investment sales, land sales, build-to-suit negotiations and industrial building site acquisitions and dispositions.
Mr. Lockhart has consistently ranked among Newmark’s top salespeople since 1996. Throughout his career, he has represented tenants/buyers and landlords/sellers in over $1.5 billion in total consideration and over 13 million square feet of buildings and over 300 acres of land.
In 2009, Mr. Lockhart was promoted to executive vice president. This exclusive title is held by only three percent of Newmark brokers nationwide.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
|3PL Worldwide||Realterm NAT|
|American Travelers, Inc.||Newco Distributors
|Argent, LLC||NSB Associates
|BlackRock||Oakmont Industrial Group|
|Composites One||Overton Moore Properties|
|DCT Industrial Trust||Phelan Development Company|
|Erin Madison, Limited||Premier Trucking|
|Excelsior Partners, LLC||Southern California Investors|
|Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company||The William Fox Group|
|IDI Gazeley Logistics||Walker Machinery Moving Co.|
|JR Distributors International||Water Development Corp.|
||WF Construction, Inc.|
|Marcus Adams Properties||XTRA Lease|
- No. 1 Overall Salesperson, Ontario office, 2002, 2004 - 2008, 2011, 2013 - 2017
- Chairman’s Circle 100, 2015 and 2017
- No. 2 Industrial Salesperson, Nationwide, 2006, 2007, 2014 and 2015
- CoStar Power Broker, 2014 and 2015
- No. 1 Overall Salesperson, Southern California, 2011
- Top Five Overall Producer, Ontario Office, 2009 and 2010
- No. 11 Overall Salesperson, Nationwide, 2006
- No. 2 Overall Salesperson, Ontario Office, 2003
- Top 10 Overall Producer, 1996 - 2001
An active industry leader, Mr. Lockhart’s extensive roster of memberships include:
- Active member, American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)
- Active member, NAIOP
- Active member, Multiple Regional Multiple Listing Service (MRMLS)
LICENSES AND DESIGNATIONS
- Licensed real estate salesperson, state of California
Mr. Lockhart earned a Bachelor of Science degree in finance from California State University, Fullerton.
Mr. Lockhart and his wife have three children and reside in the Inland Empire.