CA RE License #00852506
Randy Scott joined Newmark as an office and R&D leasing specialist in 1984 and has since achieved unparalleled company success. To date, Scott has negotiated more than 2,600 transactions representing $13.0 billion. In 1992, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999 and 2000, he was honored as the R&D Broker of the Year by the Association of Silicon Valley Brokers (ASVB). He has also been a Top Five Producer at Newmark (NorCal) for 35 consecutive years and was the Number One Producer for the Northern California region from 1991 through 2004.
Scott has developed unequaled expertise in working with life science and high-tech companies in structuring appropriate facility strategies throughout the Bay Area. Having completed 460 life science lease transactions, Scott is clearly established as the leading life science real estate expert in the San Francisco Bay Area. Competitive and focused, Scott’s outstanding real estate performance has earned him an induction into the ASVB Hall of Fame.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
- Fibrogen, Mission Bay, San Francisco, 240,000 SF
- Pacific Biosciences, Menlo Park, 180,000 SF
- Kodiak Sciences, Palo Alto, 154,000 SF
- Vir Bio, Mission Bay, San Francisco, 134,000 SF
- Invitae, San Francisco, 106,000 SF
- Personalis, Fremont, 100,000 SF
- CytomX, South San Francisco, 76,000 SF
- Kinestral, Hayward, 55,000 SF
- Seer Bio, Redwood City, 50,000 SF
- Protagonist Therapeutics, Newark, 43,000 SF
- Catalyst Biosciences, South San Francisco, 33,000 SF
- PrognomiQ, San Mateo, 14,000 SF
- CERo Therapeutics, South San Francisco, 12,000 SF
- ALXO, South San Francisco, 11,000 SF
- Octave Bio, Menlo Park, 8,000 SF
Scott is a fourth-generation graduate of the University of California, Berkeley, where he received a Bachelor of Arts degree in economics.