Pete Staab is a client-focused real estate advisor specializing in servicing the needs of office space owners and users. Staab’s expertise includes office leasing and sales for landlords/tenants, owner/buyers and encompasses all facets of a transaction including market trend analysis and new construction development projects. He leverages his in-depth real estate industry relationships and local market knowledge to facilitate strategic, customized real estate solutions, providing results that support his client’s business objectives.
Staab’s broad experience in handling complex transactions during all phases of the real estate market cycle enable him to structure deals that best serve and produce cost effective solutions for clients. He conducts successful leasing and marketing campaigns for high profile office properties in several Denver metro area submarkets on an ongoing basis. He regularly collaborates with industry experts and colleagues to bring together valuable information, providing his clients with strategic insight and advantages.
With over 19 years of experience, and consistently completing a high volume of transactions per year, Staab delivers highly personalized client service resulting in the establishment of long-term relationships. As a testament to his business practices, he is typically recognized as a top producer at the firm and in the Denver office market. His clientele is comprised of real estate owners, occupiers and end users that range from leading local companies to national and international corporations.
Partial Client List
- DPC Companies
- Felton Properties
- Global Pacific Properties
- Granite Properties
- KBS Realty
- Land Title
- Lincoln Property Company
- Second City Real Estate
- Sperry Commercial
- Western Development
- Granite Tower – 560,000 SF
- Meridian One – 140,000 SF
- Citadel Cherry Creek – 130,000 SF
- 3600 South Yosemite – 134,000 SF
- 210 University Cherry Creek – 130,000 SF
- 1580 Lincoln – 120,000 SF
- Top Ten Producer, Newmark Denver
- Top Office Broker, DMCAR Heavy Hitters
- Top Office Leasing Broker, CoStar Power Brokers
- Top Sales Broker, CoStar Power Brokers
- Colorado Association of Realtors
- Denver Metropolitan Commercial Association of Brokers (DMCAB)
- Brokers Benefiting Kids
- Canine Companions
- Courage Classic (benefiting Children’s Hospital)
- Science and Tech Parent Group (STP), Denver School of Science and Technology
Staab earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree in finance and real estate from Colorado State University.