Patrick Ciancimino joined Newmark in 2023 and currently serves as an Associate Director in the company’s Long Island, New York office, where his primary focus is on the Industrial sector for sales and leasing in Nassau and Suffolk counties. Ciancimino is part of a team of three licensed real estate brokers led by Executive Managing Director Kyle Burkhardt. The team has extensive experience in both buyer/seller and tenant/landlord representation.
Prior to joining Newmark, Ciancimino worked as a Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker at Cushman & Wakefield, where he and his aforementioned team specialized in Industrial and Investment sales. Ciancimino first entered the commercial real estate industry as a Licensed Salesperson at Industry One Realty Corp. He also worked as District Manager for the Small Business Services division of Automatic Data Processing (ADP) in Melville, New York, working with clients and business owners.
Notable Lease Transactions
As a tenant representative:
- RV Pharma LLC/Long Island Industrial Management, LLC, 721-725 Broadway Avenue, Holbrook, NY – 42,000 SF
- Power Home Remodeling Group/Anton Cerrone Realty, 121 Express Street, Plainview, NY – 25,596 SF
As a landlord representative:
- Empire Auto Group/Criterion Group LLC, 365 Bay Shore Road, Deer Park, NY – 64,814 SF
- Metro Food Commodities/Criterion Group LLC, 1 Arnold Drive, Huntington, NY – 56,972 SF
Notable Sale Transactions
- East Meadow Plaza, 1900 Hempstead Tpke, East Meadow, NY: Weiss family sold to Regency Centers, $30 million
- 990 South Broadway, Hicksville, NY: JT Motors Ltd. Sold to Bartlett Tree Experts, $2.1 million
- 202 Terminal Drive, Plainview, NY: Pro-Tek Services sold to Bird Bus Sales, $1.95 million
Highlighted Client List:
- Vita Warehouse Corp.
- Power Home Remodeling Group
- Pro-Tek Services
- Winzelberg, David. “Youth Movement: Millennials poised to compete in established brokerage sector.” Long Island Business News, March 13, 2020, p. Cover page
- Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker in New York State
- Commercial and Investment Real Estate Certified (CIREC) through Long Island Board of Realtors
Ciancimino graduated from State University of New York, College at Oneonta where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Economics with a concentration in Marketing and a Minor in Business Communications.