Patrick Boyhan is an Associate Director in Newmark’s Denver office, where he is a member of the tenant representation team. With his nimble approach and experience with companies at the local and national level, Patrick negotiates the most aggressive deals for his clients while keeping them positioned to adjust to market shifts that will impact their real estate needs.
Patrick joined Newmark upon its 2018 acquisition of acclaimed tenant representation firm Jackson Cooksey, which he joined in 2017. He previously spent several years in the technology sector, and he has drawn on this experience to provide both office and industrial clients with innovative and comprehensive solutions to their projects.
Partial List of Transactions
- Civitas Resources: 80,000 SF
- Bristow Group: 50,000 SF
- JERA Energy Americas: 30,000 SF
- BWC Terminals: 20,000 SF
- Frontdoor: 18,000 SF
- Laramie Energy: 15,000 SF
- Clean Energy Collective: 13,000 SF
- Siemens: 10,000 SF
- Lightsource BP: 10,000 SF
- Larsen Warehousing: 170,000 SF
- Quality Bicycle Products: 130,000 SF
- American Tire Distributors: 125,000 SF
Patrick earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in marketing from the University of Mississippi.