CA RE License #00839635
A senior managing director with Newmark’s San Jose office, Patty Steele specializes in office/R&D leasing and investment sales. Her association with Newmark offers a global platform to expand her market capabilities with a cutting edge marketing department, an excellent support staff and a multitude of corporate services for her dedicated clientele.
Ms. Steele graduated from San Jose State University with a BS in Business Administration with concentration in real estate. She began her real estate career in 1982 in Silicon Valley with Bishop Hawk and later joined Newmark in 1994, and has completed more than 4.5 million square feet of lease and sale transactions totaling over $450 million. totaling over $410 million. Her in-depth knowledge, systematic follow-up, excellent negotiating skills and tenacious nature have contributed to her successful track record.
Partial Client List
Professional and Personal Affiliations
- Member of the Association of Silicon Valley Brokers (ASVB)
- Commercial Real Estate Development Association (NAIOP)
- Commercial Real Estate for Women (CREW) Network
- Member of the Advisory board, Central YMCA (Past Board Chair)
- Nominated for ELEVATE Industry Impact Award - Honoring Diversity & Women’s Leadership in Commercial Real Estate
- Distinguished Volunteer Fundraiser - Association of Fundraising Professionals, Silicon Valley Chapter