Noah Davey, CCIM, joined Newmark Grubb Cressy & Everett in 2001. To date, Mr. Davey has completed a multitude of investment transactions within the medical, office, industrial, multihousing and retail markets. Proficient in the representation of both tenants and landlords throughout Northern Indiana and Southwestern Michigan, he currently represents more than 500,000 square feet of space for lease throughout his territory. Mr. Davey was instrumental to the launch of the Newmark Grubb Cressy & Everett Auction Team in 2009 to accomodate the market for distressed product as well as sellers looking for a faster disposition. He is also a member of the Newmark Global Healthcare Services Team.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
- Michiana Forty Under 40, Chamber of Commerce of St. Joseph County, Class of 2012
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member, former District 1 Representative, Indiana Commercial Board of Realtors (CBOR)
- Member, Michigan Commercial Board of Realtors
- Member, Indiana Association of Realtors (IAR)
- Member, Michigan Association of Realtors (MAR)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Licensed Indiana real estate broker
- Licensed Michigan real estate broker
- Board member, The Music Village, 2013
- Board president, Big Brothers Big Sisters of St. Joseph County, 2007 - 2008; board member, 2003 - 2010; Board Member of the Year, 2006
Mr. Davey graduated from Indiana University’s Kelly School of Business, where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree.