Neelofer Kazmi is a Senior Facilities Manager and Account Lead supporting global clients in Newmark Global Corporate Services. She is a seasoned professional with 20 years corporate experience in facilities management, workplace strategy, employee experience, supply chain and people management. Neelofer has worked extensively internationally, including direct experience operating in Asia and the Middle-East.
Prior to joining Newmark in 2022, Neelofer founded and led NOHA Global Services Pvt. Ltd. advancing Facility Management (FM) as an industry in Pakistan and employing 450+ people. Under Neelofer’s stewardship the business grew four-fold in 12 years. Clients included multi-national companies, residential communities, government, and global organizations including the United Nations.
Neelofer spent her early career working for government and not for profit organizations directing operations in the developing world, including in Afghanistan, advocating for social change, empowerment, and inclusion, before moving to head up projects for Asia-based businesses.
Areas of Specialty
- Facilities Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Workplace Strategy
- Service Design & Delivery
- Employee Experience
- People Management
- Project Management
Partial Client List
- World Bank Group
- UAE Embassy
- Delegation of European Union
- Ministry of Education Saudi Arabia
- Canadian High Commission
- IFMA 40 Under 40 award recipient, 2020
- IFMA Award of Excellence - Emerging Professional, 2021
- ROSE PETAL Professional Power Woman 2021 recipient, recognizing completion of 100 FM projects to ensure safer workplaces
- Women Entrepreneurship Challenge Winner 2018, awarded by Karandaaz - Melinda Gates Foundation & UKAID funded project
- Founder of Noha Global Services Pvt ltd the first female owned and led facility management services company in Pakistan providing services to clients since 2009.
Neelofer earned an Executive MBA - Business Management and Certification in Human Resource Management 2001 from Cranfield University.