Nathan Kropp joined Newmark in 2018 as an Associate and currently serves as an Associate Director in the firm’s New York headquarters, where he specializes in tenant and landlord representation. Since joining Newmark, Kropp has been recognized each year as a Rising Star, an honor bestowed upon the firm’s up-and-coming leaders.
Kropp represents a diverse roster of noteworthy tenants across varying industries, including financial services, fashion, media, non-profit and technology. As a landlord agent, he currently represents over 2 million square feet of office space throughout Manhattan, including landmarked icons, boutique redevelopments and institutional assets.
Prior to joining Newmark, Kropp was an Associate at Avison Young, where he was named 2017 Associate of the Year and elected to the executive board of the National Emerging Leaders group.
Partial Client List
- Brattle Group
- The Bowery Mission
- Christion Dior
- Human Rights Foundation
- Jax Media
- Leader Berkon Colao & Silverstein
- Marc Jacobs
- Regent Atlantic
- Snowden Lane Partners
- Social Finance (SoFi)
- Stackline Partners
- SMCP (Sandro, Maje & Claudie Pierlot)
- Aegis Asset Management – 2 Wall Street, 16 East 34th Street and 37 West 57th Street
- The Feil Organization/Rigby Asset Management – 516-530 West 25th Street
- Kamber Management - 120 West 45th Street (Tower45)
- LVMH – 598 Madison Avenue
- Rosemark Management & Levin Management – 1501 Broadway (Paramount Building)
Kropp earned his Bachelor of Business Administration degree from The George Washington University School of Business. In addition to his studies, Kropp was a member of the Center for Real Estate and Urban Analysis Program and president of Alpha Epsilon Pi fraternity.