CA RE License #983283
Nancy Morse, CCIM, MCR, SIOR, serves as a senior managing director with Newmark’s Global Corporate Services Group. Ms. Morse provides account management, transaction management and portfolio strategy services for Fortune 500 and private sector companies. Her mechanical engineering background and extensive commercial real estate experience provide her clients with unique knowledge, perspective and awareness of the dynamics in the technology markets throughout the United States and globally, leading them to the best real estate solutions.
Tenacious and dedicated, whether working with a startup looking for its first facility or a global client looking for its workplace strategy, Ms. Morse guides her clients seamlessly through the process. She is an excellent multitasker and has the ability to achieve her clients’ goals and project deadlines. Additional areas of expertise include: multiple service line and multimarket account management; portfolio strategy; lease restructures; corporate consolidations; relocations; sales, from owner-user buildings to multi-building headquarter facilities; and large parcels of land.
Ms. Morse joined the firm after 21 successful years with Grubb & Ellis. Since then, she has consistently ranked among the top producers in both the San Jose office and nationally.
- Sony Electronics Inc: Downsize from 106,000 SF to approximately 80,000 SF within the same building near San Jose International Airport
- Qualcomm Inc.: Sublease disposition of 62,000 SF in San Jose
- Panasonic Research and Development Co.: Relocation and expansion from 40,000 SF in San Jose into 54,000 SF in Cupertino for electronic division’s corporate headquarters
|• Argon ST
• Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
• Barco Inc.
• Coca-Cola Co.
• Hitachi Ltd.
• Kaiser Permanente
• Mitsui Comtek Corp.
• Next Issue Media LLC
• Panasonic Corp.
• Qwest Communications
• Sony Corp.
• StationDigital Corp.
• Travelzoo Inc.
• Viacom Inc.
• Wells Fargo Bank
- Bay Area Power Women, Bisnow, 2016
- Industry Impact Award honorable mention, ELEVATE Awards, CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women), 2016
- Tribute to Women Award (TWIN), Young Women’s Christian Association (YWCA), 2011
- Number One Top Producer, Grubb & Ellis San Jose, 1999 and 2010
- Woman of Influence in Silicon Valley, Silicon Valley Business Journal, 2009
- Northern California Woman of Influence, GlobeSt.com and California Real Estate Journal, 2009
- National Impact Humanitarian, CREW Network, 2007
- Top Five Producer, Grubb & Ellis San Jose, 1994-1996, 2000, 2003, 2005 and 2007
- Finalist, Structures Commercial Real Estate Broker of the Year Award, Silicon Valley Business Journal, 2006
- Circle of Excellence (Top 10% of brokers companywide), Grubb & Ellis, 1996-2001 and 2003
- Top Office Building Sale, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) Northern California Chapter, 2000
- Largest Sale Transaction honorable mention, San Francisco Business Times, 2000
- Nominee, Office Broker of the Year, Association of Silicon Valley Brokers (ASVB), 2000
- Top 20 National Producer, Grubb & Ellis, 1999 and 2000
- Exceptional Performance in Leasing, Archon Group, 1999
- Top Lease Transaction in Northern California, Legacy Partners, 1999
- Member, Association of Silicon Valley Brokers (ASVB)
- Member, CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women); committee for ELEVATE Awards
- Board of trustees, SIOR Foundation, Society of Office and Industrial Realtors
- CREW Silicon Valley Mentorship Program, 2019
- Board of directors, CoreNet Global Northern California Chapter, 2012 - 2016; Corporate Real Estate Executive of the Year Awards Dinner, 2012-2016
- Board of directors, co-chairman CoreNet Global Northern California Chapters, Corporate Real Estate Executive of the Year Awards Dinner, 2012-2016
- Founding chairman, SIOR Global Diversity Working Group, 2011-2013
- President, SIOR Northern California Chapter, 2009
- President and board member, Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Network, 1999, 2000 and 2001-2008
- SIOR designation, Society of Office and Industrial Realtors
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation, CCIM Institute
- Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR) designation, CoreNet Global
- Member, Napa Community Projects, Inc. (nonprofit woman’s volunteer organization funding local non-profits), Napa, CA
- Member,100 Women (non-profit organization funding local non-profits)
- Member, Kitchen Collective Urban Cooking Club, Napa, CA
- Member of the board of directors, Lake Tahoe Park Association, 2000 - 2014
- Member of the board of directors, University of California, Davis Engineering Alumni Association, 1987-2003
Ms. Morse holds a Bachelor of Science degree in mechanical engineering from the University of California, Davis, and an Entrepreneurship Certificate from Carnegie Mellon University.