Mike Schreck joined Newmark in 2017 as an executive managing director to launch the company’s office in Bellevue, Washington. Mr. Schreck is one of Bellevue’s most accomplished and respected commercial real estate brokers. As head of the Bellevue office, he services an approximately 3 million-square-foot institutionally owned office portfolio. Mr. Schreck is also responsible for growing the Bellevue team of sales professionals, with the goal of further strengthening Newmark’s growing presence in the Puget Sound region.
Mr. Schreck has been a market leader in Bellevue for more than two decades, most recently as senior vice president of Colliers Bellevue from 1997 to 2017. In this role, he focused on agency representation and worked with clients such as AEW, Embarcadero Capita Partners, Equity Office Properties, Grosvenor, Hines, Metzler North America, Talon Private Capital and TIAA. Previously, Mr. Schreck served as a broker at CBRE from 1993 to 1997.
Years of Experience
- Kilroy Realty Corporation, Bellevue CBD, Class A Office, 417,000 SF
- Lincoln Property Company/Cerberus agency leasing portfolio, Renton, 400,000 SF
- Clarion Partners agency leasing portfolio, Kirkland, 285,000 SF
- Equity Office: agency leasing portfolio, Redmond, Bothell, 900,000 SF
- Hines: agency leasing portfolio, Redmond, 615,000 SF
- Talon Private Capital: agency leasing portfolio, Bellevue, 300,000 SF
- National Producers Award, Newmark, 2017-2019
- Top 10 Producer, Colliers International, 1999-2001, 2005-2007, 2013-2016
- National Rookie of the Year, CBRE, 1993
- Member, NAIOP
- Active member, Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Licensed real estate broker, state of Washington
Active in his community, Mr. Schreck has carried out many head coaching sports assignments.
Mr. Schreck earned his bachelor’s degree in business/communications from the University of San Diego.