Michael Roberts joined the Newmark Boston team in 2022 when Newmark acquired McCall & Almy, a Boston-based commercial real estate firm, focusing on tenant representation and strategic advisory, where he started as a financial analyst in 2017. He provides his clients with detailed financial analyses, on both a cash and GAAP basis, and presentation materials, as well as being involved in various research, strategic consulting, brokerage, lease administration, and portfolio management assignments. This has given him the opportunity to work on a variety of analysis and brokerage engagements around the world. The research and analysis, combined with his transaction-based experience gives him a well-rounded view of both his clients’ current real estate portfolio as well as potential future needs.
Areas of Specialty
- Strategic Consulting
- Tenant Representation
- Ad-Hoc Pro-Forma Modeling for Leasing, Development, and Acquisition Advisory
Partial Client List
- Bose Corporation
- Great West
- Conn Kavanaugh
- Nuance Communications
- Member, Real Estate Financial Association (REFA) Emerging Leaders
- Member, Commercial Brokers Association (CBA) Future Leaders
- MA Real Estate Salesperson License
- Volunteer, United Way of Massachusetts Bay
- Boys and Girls Club Friends Council
Michael graduated from Colby College, where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Economics. Prior to that, he graduated from Boston College High School.