Michael Stuart serves as an Executive Managing Director in Newmark’s Las Vegas office, with a focus on residential, commercial and multi-family land. With more than 30 years of experience in all aspects of land assemblage and sales, Stuart has consistently been recognized as a top producer throughout his career with over $1.5 billion in sales.
Prior to joining Newmark in 2020, Stuart served as Executive Vice President at Colliers International. He was a founding broker with Stuart Mixer Commercial, which became Colliers International in 1997.
Stuart was awarded Colliers Las Vegas Broker of the Year 2009-2014 and in 2017. In 2013, Stuart was the Broker of the Year for the Colliers Parrish organization, which includes offices in Las Vegas, Oakland, Reno, San Jose, Pleasanton, Redwood City and San Francisco with over 300 brokers. Consistently averaging over $100 million in sales each year, Stuart received the Colliers Everest Award for Top Land Broker in the United States 2010-2020.
- Newmark Broker of the Year 2021
- Colliers International Everest Award 2010-2020
- Colliers International Broker of the Year Las Vegas 2009-2014, 2017
- Colliers International Broker of the Year Colliers Parrish 2013
- Colliers International Top Land Broker in the United States 2009-2020
- CoStar’s Power Broker 2009 – 2022
- Over $1.5 Billion in sales
- Over $100 Million in sales each year from 2009 – 2022
- Largest Land Transaction in Las Vegas 2009 - 2012
Partial Client List
- 3D Investments
- Angelo, Gordon & Co
- Century Communities
- City National Bank
- DR Horton
- Fore Property Group
- Hillwood Residential
- KB Home Nevada
- Matter Real Estate Group
- Olympia Companies
- Nevada West Development
- Pulte Homes
- Ridgewood Properties
- Sand Corporation
- The Calida Group
- Waypoint Residential
Stuart graduated in 1991 from San Jose State University, in San Jose, California and received his Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Technology. Since his graduation, Stuart has been involved in commercial real estate in Southern Nevada.