Michael Prost joined Newmark in January 2015 as a Senior Managing Director in the company’s Chicago office. Prost specializes in commercial and industrial real estate as well as tenant representation.
Prior to Newmark, Prost worked at Lee & Associates, where he focused on many aspects of brokerage, development and construction project management. He assisted clients through the real estate purchase, sale and development process.
Prost concentrates on the Lake County and Southeast Wisconsin markets. He represented many great Chicagoland companies and excels at tenant representation. Prost is the past President of the Association of the Industrial Real Estate Brokers (AIRE).
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
- Andis Company
- Putzmeister America
- Titan Engineering
- eImprovement, LLC
- Jelly Belly Candy Company
- Land & Lakes Development Corporation
- Venture One
- Volkswagen of America
- Zilber Property Group
ACHIEVEMENTS AND AFFILIATIONS:
- Association of Industrial Real Estate Brokers (AIRE) – Past President
- German American Chamber of Commerce
- Lake County Partners
- Kenosha Area Business Alliance (KABA)
- Racine County Economic Development Corporation (RCEDC)
- Racine Area Manufacturers and Commerce (RAMAC)
- The Chicago HELP Initiative – Board Member
- AIRE Cares
- Little Brothers Friends of the Elderly
Prost received a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration and marketing from the University of Illinois.