CA DRE Lic. #01948029
Menas Arisian joined Newmark Pearson Commercial in 2022 as a sales associate in the Land Division. He specializes in the representation of landowners and developers in the sale of land properties; specifically transitional land that most likely has a planning or entitlement requirement.
Menas began his career in residential real estate in 2014 and over the years has sold approximately $25 Million worth of residential properties. During this time, he assisted buyers, sellers and investors in the acquisition and disposition of single-family homes and multifamily properties.
In 2018, he also began working in real estate planning and development where his experience includes assisting developers with high-level tasks including but not limited to:
- Assisting landowners and homebuilders through the entitlement process
- Working with local jurisdictions on the submittal of projects and managing the review process
- Property research including property valuation, tax records, current land uses and zoning
- Participation in master planning activities and design workshops
Through his experience, Menas has a unique skillset and solid network of relationships to best serve his clients including developers, landowners and investors. He is committed to serving his clients in the strongest capacity through hard work, integrity and knowledge.
- Urban Land Institute
- BIA – Building Industry Association
- Fresno Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
Mr. Arisian is a graduate of California State University, Fresno and the University of Southern California and holds the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Entrepreneurship
- Master of Urban Planning with an emphasis on Real Estate Development