Meaghan Philbin is an Associate on the Harmon / Spies Capital Markets team at Newmark, involved in all aspects of the underwriting, marketing, and closing process for properties spanning all asset classes and geographies, with a focus in New York City. Philbin has been a part of the team since 2020 and was part of the larger team’s move from Cushman & Wakefield to Newmark in 2023. Prior to joining the team, Philbin was a rotational associate in Cushman & Wakefield’s Professional Real Estate Program. During her tenure with the team, Philbin has worked on over $9 BN in closed transactions and is a licensed real estate salesperson in New York.
Notable Sale Transactions
- One Manhattan West (2022) - $2.85 BN office sale on behalf of Brookfield
- 100 Pearl (2021) - $850 MM office sale on behalf of GFP / TPG
- 265-275 Cherry Street (2020) - $424 MM multifamily sale on behalf of CIM Group / L+M Development
- Affordable Housing Portfolio (2021) - $374 MM multifamily sale on behalf of Black Spruce Management
- PIMCO acquisition of Columbia Property Trust for $3.9 BN
Philbin holds a B.S. in Business Management with a concentration in Finance from the Carroll School of Management at Boston College.