Mauricio Kuri is a Construction Director for Newmark with over 15 years of experience. Mr. Kuri’s primary responsibilities include project management and construction management at all phases in México & Latin America. He possesses specific skills in architectural, engineering and design needs, as well as development and construction oversight needs for various projects from project initiation to project close out. He has an extensive understanding of corporate office, infrastructure & industrial markets in Mexico and beyond.
- Construction of Terminal 2 of the México city International Airport
- Construction of Autopista Urbana del Sur
- Architectural design, Engineering and interior build out of offices and heavy industries showroom for “MC Machinery” subsidiary of Mitsubishi Corporation.
- Engineering and interior build out for “Nielsen” main offices in Mexico City
- Architectural design, engineering and interior build out for “Cameron de México” in México City
- Surveying & supervision of construction of the maximum security federal prison in Amacuzac Morelos
- Interior build out of the México city offices for “Servicios eólicos del Istmo”, company in charge of building the largest wind energy project in Latin America
- Architectural design, Engineering and interior build out of offices and heavy industries showroom & repair center for “Mitsubishi Electric Automation”
- Architectural & Engineering Design and Interior build out of the “Nokia” offices
- Interior build out of the México city offices for “PPD” (Product Pharamaceutical Development)
- Turn key project for “Cummins”; The first Research & Development Center in México & Latin America
- Monterrey Institute of Technology (ITESM) Monterrey, Mexico
B.S. Civil Engineering Academic degree obtained