CA RE License #01365424
Matthew Moore joined Newmark’s Newport Beach, California, office in 2011 as a senior managing director. Mr. Moore has served the commercial real estate industry with a focus on representing the interest of corporate users. He contributes a broad range of experience concerning the acquisition and disposition of company headquarters facilities. Mr. Moore has provided advisory and consulting services across various client requirements, such as industrial and office/R&D leasing, lease renewals and restructures, investment and owner/user sales. He has completed nearly 7.0 million square feet of commercial real estate assignments with an aggregate value of approximately $650.0 million dollars.
Prior to joining Newmark, Mr. Moore was with CresaPartners of Orange County. He began his commercial real estate career with Lee & Associates in 2002. Mr. Moore’s unique skill set has given him an understanding of every aspect of the commercial real estate industry. Prior to his tenant representation career, he was part of the most successful investment sales team in Orange County. In this capacity, Mr. Moore and his fellow team members sold more multi-tenant office buildings in Orange County than any other brokerage team over a five-year period . He has also worked with many of Southern California’s largest private and institutional owners. Mr. Moore’s investment sales background facilitated an easy transition into his current tenant representation practice. He has accumulated numerous accolades, including Rookie of the Year and CoStar Power Broker.
PARTIAL LIST OF TRANSACTIONS:
- Testrite International - 700,000 RSF
- Greenlaw Partners (Multiple transactions) - 350,000 RSF
- Misco Home & Garden - 350,000 RSF
- Cambro Manufacturing - 330,000 RSF
- JC Sales (Multiple transactions) - 327,000 RSF
- Legacy Partners (Multiple transactions) - 280,000 RSF
- Inland Star Distribution - 255,000 RSF
- Custom Goods - 240,000 RSF
- International Logistics and Distribution (Multiple transactions) - 227,000 RSF
- DSW Distribution - 165,000 RSF
- Baby Phat - 156,000 RSF
- United Pacific Distributors - 137,000 RSF
- Logomark - 127,000 RSF
- Sligo Properties - 125,000 RSF
- Animal Supply Company - 116,327 RSF
- Diamond Sports - 82,000 RSF
- Southern California Material Handling - 78,000 RSF
- Manhattan Beachwear - 78,000 RSF
- Verizon Wireless (Multiple transactions)
Mr. Moore attended St. Mary’s College on a NCAA tennis scholarship and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in communications. .