Matthew Krauser CRE, FRICS, serves as a Senior Managing Director for Newmark Valuation & Advisory. Based in the firm’s Whippany, New Jersey, office, Krauser is actively engaged in a wide range of commercial, industrial and vacant land assignments. As the Tri-state team leader for the Litigation Support & Consulting specialty practice, he specializes in appraisals for tax appeals, condemnations, litigation and open space/land preservation.
Krauser also provides corporate clients and institutional investors with an array of real estate consulting services for properties located throughout New Jersey and New York. He prepares and reviews appraisals, market studies and feasibility assignments to evaluate acquisition and disposition opportunities as well as for financing, tax appeals, bankruptcy proceedings, condemnation and asset management purposes. In addition, Krauser reviews large portfolio assignments throughout the U.S. pertaining to office, multifamily, industrial and retail properties.
Krauser joined Newmark Valuation & Advisory in 2017, when the firm acquired several affiliate offices of Integra Realty Resources. At the time of the acquisition, he was serving as a Senior Managing Director in IRR’s Whippany office.
Additionally, Krauser is qualified as an expert witness before the US District Court, Federal Bankruptcy Court, New Jersey Superior County, New Jersey Tax Court, and various planning boards, commissioner hearings and county tax boards.
- Chair, New Jersey Chapter of the Counselors of Real Estate, 2016 and 2017; vice chair, 2014 and 2015
- Member, North Central Jersey Association of Realtors
- Member, International Right of Way Association (IRWA)
- Member, Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Member, Morris County Chamber of Commerce Leadership Program, 1997 – 1998
Licenses and Designations
- Fellow, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (FRICS)
- CRE designation, Counselors of Real Estate
- State certified general appraiser, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, states of New York and New Jersey
- Licensed real estate salesperson, state of New Jersey
Krauser earned his Master of Science degree in real estate from New York University and his Bachelor of Arts degree in speech communication from Ithaca College.