Matt Adams joined Newmark in 2015 and currently serves as an Executive Managing Director in the company’s Boston office, where he specializes in real estate transactions. Mr. Adams has thorough knowledge of all aspects of lease transactions including market rents, concessions, space planning issues, tenant improvements and the process of aggressively marketing, prospecting and representing landlords and tenants alike.
Prior to joining Newmark, Mr. Adams worked for more than nine years at Cushman & Wakefield, where he focused on suburban office and industrial real estate. He previously worked for Meredith & Grew, serving as the vice president at the Boston-based firm, concentrating on the suburban leasing market.
Partial List of Landlord Clients
- Hobbs Brook Management
- Leggat McCall Properties
- National Development
- Atlantic Management
- Novaya Real Estate
- Gutierrez Company
Partial List of Tenant Clients
- Constitution Capital Partners
- American Rental Associates
- Road Scholar
- Locus Robotics
- Babcock Power
Professional Achievements & Affiliations
- President Club, Newmark, 2016-Present
- Top 50 Brokers, Cushman & Wakefield, 2012
- Creative Deal of the Year, Cushman & Wakefield, 2012
- Industrial Deal of the Year, Cushman & Wakefield, 2008 & 2010
- Suburban Office Deal of the Year, Cushman & Wakefield, 2007
- Member, Greater Boston Real Estate Board (GBREB)
Mr. Adams earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in marketing from Merrimack College.